Classic Shows Shined at ABC Booth
ABC’s booth at San Diego Comic-Con had exclusive merchandise from an array of television series, including “The Golden Girls,” “Once Upon A Time,” “Alias” and “Blossom.”
The ABC’s limited-edition, Comic-Con exclusive merchandise was:
- “The Golden Girls” Stay Golden San Diego 3-inch enamel pin
- “The Golden Girls” Stay Golden San Diego 11-ounce mug
- Limited-edition “The Golden Girls” Stay Golden San Diego lanyard, featuring a detachable keychain and cheesecake charm
- Limited-edition “Once Upon A Time” Dark One Dagger 7-inch letter opener
- Limited edition “Schoolhouse Rocks!” print poster autographed by co-creator George Newall
- Limited edition “Lost" two-pack 1.5-inch enamel pin set, featuring the Dharma Arrow logo and Dharma Swan logo ($12)
Dark Horse Comics Harnesses ‘GOT’ Exclusives
Dark Horse Comics featured exclusive merchandise for fans of “Game of Thrones,” “American Gods”, “The Quantum Age,” “StarCraft: Scavengers,” “Mystery Science Theater 3000,” “The Umbrella Academy” and more.
The Dark Horse Comics’ exclusive merchandise included:
- Limited-edition “Game of Thrones” Dothraki Map Marker, as seen in Season 7
- “Game of Thrones” Tormund Giantsbane 8-inch tall figure
- Limited-edition “Mystery Science Theater 3000” coaster set
- “Quantum Age: From The World of Black Hammer #1”
- “American Gods: My Ainsel #1” by Christian Ward”
- “Aliens: Dead Orbit #1” by Rafael Albuquerque
- “StarCraft: Scavengers #1” by Jody Houser, Blizzard
Bioworld Had The Force with
Bioworld offered fans the chance to buy exclusive
merchandise at their booth during San Diego Comic-Con.
Bioworld’s exclusive merchandise were:
Han Solo Backpack Set that included a snapback,backpack, and lanyard
- Star Wars Episode 8 Backpack Set
- Endor Scout Coaches Jacket
- AT-AT Backpack Set
- Han Solo Handbag Set, inspired by Han's signature cargo vest
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.