April 6, 2018
The inaugural fan event will highlight popular brands including
, My Little Pony, Nerf, G.I. Joe and many more.
The inaugural event feature a host of behind-the-scenes panels, larger-than-life games to play, meet-and-greets with Hascon’s guests, photo opportunities and a score of brand experiences. Hasbro properties that will be showcased at the fan event include
, My Little Pony, G.I. Joe, Nerf, Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons. Partner brands such as Marvel,
and Disney Princess will also be featured.
Highlights from the upcoming event include:
- On-site talent including the newly added Danny Amendola of the New England Patriots and online filmmaker Zach King;
- More than 45 panels highlighting Hasbro’s brands, with select panels featuring guests such as Mark Wahlberg, Stan Lee, Isabela Moner, Candace Payne and James Gunn, among others;
- Musical performances from musicians like Flo Rida, Daya and Hasbro’s own Toys 2 Men;
- Sneak peeks at the latest VR, game tech and digital games from some of Hasbro’s biggest brands;
- More than 20 meet-and-greet/autograph sessions with talent including Flo Rida, James Funn, Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, David Ortiz, James White and more;
- Opportunities for fans, ages 3-15, to audition to be in a real Hasbro video;
- Activities such as Play-Doh creation stations, photo opportunities with costume characters and interactive sing-alongs with Elmo and Abby Cadabby of “Sesame Street”;
- A score of merchandise, including on-site exclusives, from properties like Transformers, My Little Pony, Marvel, Star Wars, Magic: The Gathering and more.
The full Hascon schedule can be viewedhere
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.