The following announcements are for the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Latin America.
- Sony Picture Entertainment’s “The Strongest Hero” mobile game.
- Bioworld will release World Heroes’ Mission-related apparel, sleepwear, underwear, bags, headwear and fashion accessories for holiday 2021.
- Great Eastern Entertainment will release impulse, small accessories, home goods and decor, plush, stationery, bags, headwear and apparel.
- FiGPiN will release enamel pin collectibles.
- Bandai Spirits will release figures and plush, beginning summer 2022.
- Trends International will release special-edition movie posters.
- GT Omega Racing LTD will release a series of gaming chairs.
- Hot Topic, long-standing partner of Funimation, will offer in-store promotion of “My Hero Academia” merchandise.
Meet Funimation at Brand Licensing Europe –Register now!
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.