Fox Stakes Licensees for ‘Buffy’ Anniversary
The cult classic will fete its 21st birthday with new products, promotions and more.
NORTH AMERICA–Fox Consumer Products will celebrate 21 years of butt-kicking and vampire slaying with a slate of new partners and a 21-hour celebration of its cult hit “Buffy the Vampire Slayer.”
The event, dubbed Slay Day, will include:
- Giveaways across Twitter and Instagram, with prizes from Funko;
- The first-ever “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” picture book from Quirk Books;
- “Buffy” Slay Day apparel, which will be available on BuffySlays.com;
- Online voting for merchandise phrases;
- A comic book and promotions from Dark Horse;
- A host of new merchandise from Hot Topic; and
- Exclusive sneak peeks at new titles from Little, Brown Books for Young Readers and Insight Editions.
The “Buffy” Slay Day event will kick off March 10. Additional information and events can be found online at BuffySlays.com.