GLOBAL–Fox Consumer Products and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment will celebrate the third annual Alien Day, April 26, with a slate of new partners and promotional activity.
Key licensees for the celebration include Dark Horse, Eaglemoss, The Loyal Subjects, Fright Rags, Geek Fuel, Mattel, Super 7, Diamond Select, Wonderdice, Park Agencies, Heighway Pinball, Titan, NECA, Mondo, Prime 1, Trevco, Changes, Funko and many more.
Fox Consumer Products is also partnering with retailers like Books-A-Million, 2nd & Charles and ThinkGeek to exhibit exclusive Alien merchandise through in-store activations and social media sweepstakes.
In addition to new products. The day will also include a host of events and activities including:
- The release of a new apparel collection on Shop.FoxMovies.com, which will commemorate Dark Horse’s upcoming comic series “Aliens: Dust to Dust.”
- A chance to purchase every film in the Alien Franchise for $4.99 via the “Movie of the Day” app.
- An Alien-themed Pinball FX3 tournament from Zen Studios.
- A special film presentation of the franchise films including Alien (Director’s Cut), Aliens, Alien3, Alien: Resurrection and Alien: Covenant on HBO On Demand, HBO GO and HBO Now.
- A host of yet-to-be-announced merchandise announcements, limited edition releases, giveaways and more.