April 6, 2018
Simon & Schuster, Rubie’s, Trevco, McFarlane and more are on board to support the lastest rendition of “Star Trek.”
“We are excited to bring the iconic world of ‘Star Trek’ back into fans’ homes through this fantastic new series and new product collections,” says Veronica Hart, senior vice president, CBS Consumer Products. “This impressive lineup of partners is just the beginning and fans can expect to see more as we prepare to beam up to the U.S.S. Discovery this fall.”
New licensees for “Star Trek: Discovery” include:
- Simon & Schuster for a worldwide publishing program;
- IDW for comics;
- Titan Entertainment for souvenir magazines;
- Disruptor Beam for a mobile game update to “Star Trek: Timelines”;
- Rubie’s for costumes;
- Eaglemoss for die-cast ship models;
- Trevco for t-shirts in the U.S.;
- Anovos for replicas of the new Starfleet uniforms in the U.S.;
- Rizzoli for calendars in the U.S.;
- McFarlane for figures in the U.S.;
- QMX for prop badges and replicas in the U.S.;
- FanSets for pins in the U.S.;
- Gentle Giant for 3D replicas in the U.S.;
- Danilo for calendars in Europe;
- Pyramid for posters, prints and fan gear in the U.K.;
- Cotton Division for apparel and accessories in France; and
- Impact Rock for posters and prints in Australia.
The new products are set to debut this fall to coincide with the series’ premiere.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.