Among the licensed products for Fox properties that are making an appearance on the show floor are:
- Mattel’s special edition GMC A-Team van;
- Alien and Predator Pop! figures by Funko;
- In addition to unveiling the first five figures in its The Simpsons 25 of the Greatest Guest Stars line, NECA is also showcasing a new Albino Predator action figure;
- Super 7 debuted its ReAction line of Alien figures alongside Alien drinking glasses with Hybrid offering Alien tees to support the Super 7 unveiling;
- Kidrobot has created 6-inch zombified figures of Bart Simpson and Futurama’s Zoidberg;
- Toynami is also featuring Futurama with a Hypnotoad addition to its Tineez figures;
- ThinkGeek has debuted its Kaylee messenger bag for Firefly fans, which is styled after the character’s jumpsuit;
- Quantum Mechanix is also featuring Firefly with dog tag sets, a flag and a gold keychain;
- Acme is showcasing five art pieces featuring The Simpsons including The Android’s Dungeon, as well giclee prints for Family Guy and Ice Age: Continental Drift and silkscreens for Alien and Futurama;
- IDW is featuring the exclusive Chris Carver cover of the first issue of The X-Files comic; and
- Breygent Marketing is previewing its trading cards featuring season one of “American Horror Story.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.