Among the new licensees for KISS are:
- The Factor.e for men's and women's performance activewear;
- H3 Sportgear for headwear including caps, visors and knits;
- Hypnotic Hats for novelty socks, backpacks, tote bags and luggage;
- Airwaves for a line of infant onesies;
- Stepping Stones for newborn, infant and toddler footwear as well as newborn and infant gift sets including head wraps, caps and bibs;
- Just Funky for housewares including throws, blankets, beverageware and more;
- Perri’s Leather for KISS-inspired guitar straps, guitar picks and guitar bags;
- Advance Graphics for cardboard standups in all sizes;
- Trends International for posters and writing instruments;
- Costume Galore for Halloween costumes including masks, make-up and accessories;
- UD Replicas for high-end KISS replica stage costumes; and
- A broad range of niche items to from housewares to puzzles from Aquarius Entertainment, C & D Visionary and Surreal Entertainment.
These new additions join the previously announced U.S. apparel licensees Hybrid Apparel, Fifth Sun, Impact Apparel, Junk Food, Signorelli and Trevco; and Canadian partners Xtreme Worldwide and Philcos.
In addition to these new products, Epic Rights will also launch a social media campaign this year to target the 13 million-plus Kiss Army Fans.
“KISS has an incredibly passionate core group of fans numbering in the millions and their popularity continues to rise, especially here in the U.S.,” says Lisa Streff, senior vice president, licensing, Epic Rights. “The KISS brand speaks to a consumer group that spans multiple generations, reinforcing the appeal for myriad brand extensions across a wide range of products and services, and we are leveraging that built-in brand equity to significantly expand the
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.