Parragon, Amscan, Rubies’ Deerfield and more on are on board to extend the series’ presence in Oz.
AUSTRALIA–Entertainment One has signed on a slate of new licensing partners for the animated series “PJ Masks” in categories spanning publishing, apparel, games and more.
New partners for the program include:
- Parragon Publishing for a range of story, coloring and activity books;
- Amscan for partyware;
- MJM for a range of puzzles and games;
- Caprice Australia for a line of t-shirts and sleepwear, which will be available at Target and Big W stores;
- Rubies’ Deerfield for dress-up; and
- Zak Australia for lunchware.
The new “PJ Masks”-themed merchandise will begin to roll out in Australia following master toy partner Just Play’s toy launch this August.
eOne has also partnered with ABC KIDS in Australia to begin airing the animated series next month.
“We’re thrilled that the adventures of the ‘PJ Masks’ will be watched in more homes across Australia when the show launches on ABC KIDS,” says Monica Candiani, head, international sales, eOne. “Around the world, the show’s fan base continues to accelerate at a remarkable pace and we see tremendous potential for the property in Australia.”