New merchandise will expand on the current offerings from master publishing partner Simon & Schuster.
Entertainment One has signed on a raft of new publishing and paper goods partners to further expand the animated preschool series “PJ Masks."
New partners set to launch merchandise this fall include:
- American Greetings for greeting cards and seasonal wrap in the U.S.;
- Colorforms for reusable sticker sets in the U.S.;
- CSS for seasonal stationery exchange in the U.S.;
- Parragon for publishing in the U.S. and Canada; and
- Redan for magazines in the U.S. and Canada.
“Consumers continue to enthusiastically embrace ‘PJ Masks’ and we’re seeing very strong demand for products in more and more categories,” says Joan Grasso, vice president, licensing, North America, eOne Family. “We’re delighted to be partnering with each of these outstanding companies whose products will introduce exciting new ways for kids and families to get creative while experiencing the ‘heroic’ fun of their favorite show.”