April 6, 2018
Cra-Z-Art, Bravo Sports, Black & White Merchandising and more are on board to further expand the hit preschool property across Canada.
New licensees include:
- What Kids Want for seasonal toys;
- Little Kids for seasonal toys;
- Stoneridge Cycle for bicycles;
- Bravo Sports for sporting goods;
- Cra-Z-Art for crafts and activities;
- Montco Packaging Company for craft and activity;
- TCG for play mats;
- Playhut for play tents;
- The Good Food Company for cookies;
- Primary Colors Design Corp. for confectionery;
- Black & White Merchandising for footwear;
- H2W for novelty sunglasses;
- ACI Brands for accessories;
- HG International for hosiery;
- Canadian Thermos Products for FUNtainer housewares;
- Kurt S. Adler for Christmas ornaments and decorations;
- Zak Designs for table top;
- Springs Creative for craft fabric;
- Centura Brands for health and beauty accessories; and
- Danawares for stationery.
“We are thrilled to be partnering with these top-notch licensees for ‘PJ Masks’ in Canada,” says Pam Westman, head, Nelvana Enterprises. “These little superheroes and their dynamic adventures have won the hearts of children and families in Canada, and we look forward to channeling the expertise of our local partners to continue to bring the series to life in new ways for fans.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.