Happy Threads, Crayola, Jakks Pacific and more on board to support the kids’ TV series with new products.
Entertainment One is expanding its consumer products offerings for the animated series “PJ Masks” with a host of new licensees.
Among the new partners, Happy Threads has been appointed as the series’ apparel partner and will develop a full range of fashions featuring Catboy, Gekko and Owlette.
Other new licensees include:
- Accessory Innovations for backpacks, lunch totes, wallets and assorted bags;
- AME for sleepwear;
- Disguise for Halloween costumes and holiday-themed accessories;
- Amscan for party goods, paper and plastic tableware and decorations;
- Crayola for coloring and activity products;
- Cra-Z-Art for arts and crafts activity sets and accessories;
- Jakks Pacific for ride-ons, wagons, inflatable environments, outdoor seasonal and kids’ furniture;
- Phoenix International for electronic sound books; and
- Skyhigh International for back-to-school stationery sets, writing and activity sets.
“‘PJ Masks’ has been a huge hit with kids and families throughout the country, and we’re very excited to expand our merchandise program with such a wide range of offerings across multiple categories,” says Joan Grasso, vice president, licensing, North America, eOne. “Our newest partners will create a host of imaginative products that will enable ‘PJ Masks’ fans to fully immerse themselves in all the fun and adventure of the action-packed series.”
The new “PJ Masks” products are slated to debut in the U.S. this fall.