Disney Consumer Products has revealed the new product line for its upcoming TV movie Descendants, which will premiere July 31 on the Disney Channel.
The live-action movie is a music-driven story that follows the sons and daughters of the studio's most iconic villains.
The product line for the movie will launch at retailers across the U.S. in August and includes apparel, accessories, DIY beauty products, dolls, consumer electronics and more from licensees such as Hasbro, Mad Engine, Innovative Designs and KIDdesigns, as well as items from Disney Store.
Highlights of the product line (launching in August unless otherwise noted) include:
- Fashion dolls from Hasbro;
- A D-Signed collection of edgy fashions for girls from Jaya, available now exclusively at Kohl's;
- Additional apparel offerings from Mad Engine available now at J.C. Penney;
- Deluxe costumes and wigs from Disguise, available in September;
- Charm bracelet kits, nail design sets, body art kits and a stationery set from Innovative Designs, launching at Toys 'R' Us and Kohl's;
- Hair accessories and jewelry from Fantasia, launching at Kohl's;
- An iPhone 6 case, headphones, earbuds and power banks from KIDesigns, launching on Amazon;
- The "Disney Karaoke: Descendants" app, available on the Apple App Store July 30; and
- A fashion collection, sleep sets, backpack, cross body bag, costumes, jewelry, pencil case and sticky notes set, available now at the Disney Store.