Among the returning events are:
- Screenings on the Disney studio lot: D23 popular series of screenings returned this month with 101 Dalmatians on Feb. 8. Upcoming films to be shown include The Parent Trap, a 75th anniversary celebration of Pinocchio and the “Peoples and Places” featurette Disneyland, U.S.A., in honor of Disneyland’s 60th anniversary.
- Lunch with a Legend: Intimate gatherings with Disney Legends this spring and fall including Marty Sklar, Floyd Norma and Bill Farmer.
- Day at Walt Disney Studios and the Archives: Members-only tours of the studio lot and Walt Disney Archives in Burbank set to take place this spring (date TBD), June 20 and Nov. 7.
- Light Up the Season: Marking the official start of the holidays, this event will be modeled after the annual tradition exclusively for cast members and employees of The Walt Disney Company, complete with carols, cocoa and a tree lighting.
- Disney Store Member Mixers: A peek at re-imagined Disney Stores across the country featuring an exclusive morning of shopping, discounts, games and goodies at new locations in Riverside, Calif.; Lexington, Ky.; Raleigh, N.C.; Burlington, Mass.; and more.
- Advance screenings of upcoming releases throughout the year.
- Annual Fanniversary Celebration, but this year with a new twist that will allow fans from around the world to take part.
- D23 Expo 2015: Taking place Aug. 14–16 at the Anaheim Convention Center, the event will feature sneak peeks, concerts, exhibitions, celebrities and more. Tickets are available now.
New events taking planned this year include:
- VIP Studio Tours: New this year for Gold Members the day includes a tour of the studio during a working day on the lot, along with a special lunch with a Disney Legend and a unique VIP gift. Tours will be held on May 29 with Walt Disney Archives founder Dave Smith and Nov. 6 with a Legend to be announced soon.
- Cinderella at the Palace of Fine Arts: On March 12 members will be treated to a screening of upcoming new film Cinderella, followed by a reception exclusively for D23 Gold Members, at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco, Calif.
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame Experience: On March 15, D23 Members are invited to see the new theatrical production of The Hunchback of Notre Dame at the Paper Mill Playhouse in New Jersey. D23 Members save 20 percent on their tickets, receive a limited edition pin and will enjoy a post-show talk with the musical’s lyricist Stephen Schwartz.
- A Taste of Disney at Silverado Vineyards: D23 Gold Members are invited to a day at Silverado Vineyards in Napa, Calif., the winery founded by Diane Disney Miller and her husband Ron. On March 13, guests will enjoy a lunch, tour and wine tasting experience along with a special gift.
- Breakfast on Broadway: A select number of D23 Gold Members will enjoy private shopping at Disney Store Times Square on March 14 with a special discount, a continental breakfast at the New Amsterdam Theatre (home of the Broadway show "Aladdin") and a gift.
- D23 Member Nights on the "Newsies" Tour: D23 Members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Washington, D.C., Boston and Toronto are invited to see the musical, with premium seats on special nights and a talk-back with the cast following the show.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.