New partners include:
- Just Funky for drinkware, home, impulse and car accessories;
- Bioworld for loungewear, sleepwear, fashion accessories and fashion apparel and;
- Trends International for posters
- Philcos Enterpriser LTD for clothing in Canada;
- TB International for apparel in Europe;
- King Ice with jewelry in North America and Europe;
- Good Smile for collectible figures in the U.S. and Asia and;
- Silver Screen Bottling with spirits and cigars worldwide.
“Death Row is iconic and features some of the greatest artists in hip-hop and represents an important part of music history and culture,” says Chris Taylor, global president, music, eOne. “eOne is excited to introduce new merchandising opportunities to fans around the globe.” “With growing consumer demand for both hip-hop and ‘90s retro merchandise, we are excited to take our global merchandising program to the next level,” added Alan Grunblatt, president, urban music, eOne.