April 6, 2018
With a Tradition Meets Innovation theme, the expansive Disney Consumer Products pavilion will provide interactive opportunities for fans of all ages to explore exciting stories and engaging experiences and products celebrating Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and
Throughout the weekend, Disney Consumer Products will give fans the chance to get hands-on with product innovations, explore fashion trends, books, apps and more, as well as shop for exclusive, collectible Disney Store merchandise at D23 Expo.
Special artist signings and stage presentations also will take place over the three-day event, offering fans the chance to get up close and personal with their favorite storytellers.
Events and attractions within the Disney Consumer Products pavilion will include:
· Playmation Marvel’s Avengers: Expo attendees willhave the chance to see if they have what it takes to gear up and join the Avengers. Be among the first to experience the recently announced Playmation product, a new system of connected toys and wearables that uses smart technology to inspire kids to run around and use their imaginations, as they become the hero or heroine of Marvel stories.
· The Marvel Universe: Fans of all ages collect across the ever-expanding Marvel Universe, and at D23 Expo they can experience more of their favorite Super Heroes with a preview of the newest large-scale statues, action figures and more. Additionally, attendees will get a first-hand look at how the attributes of Marvel characters come together in fashionable apparel and accessories. Attendees are encouraged to follow @StyledbyMarvel on Instagram and to share their own passion for Marvek with the #StyledByMarvel hashtag.
· Evolution of the
Stormtrooper: Explore the design evolution of the armor-clad legions of Clone Troopers and Stormtroopers that have fought for the light side and the dark side throughout the
· #TeamMickey: Fans can show off their #TeamMickey spirit and commemorate their visit at a fun-filled Mickey photo booth.
· Rock Your #MinnieStyle: The Minnie lounge will feature a nail polish bar and surprise product giveaways along with an inspired fashion and accessories statement.
· D-Style: Expo attendees will be the very first to preview D-Style, an all-new, curated assortment of fashion items and accessories debuting at DisneyStore.com this fall.
· Make it a Tink Moment: Straight from Never Land, #TinkStyle will land at D23 EXPO. Guests can visit the ‘Bun Bar,’ where professional hair stylists will be on hand to give attendees the iconic Tinker Bell top-knot while they peruse a glittering Tinker Bell product display.
· Disney Junior ‘Fun Spot’: Fans can experience galactic play with new stellar toys from
Miles from Tomorrowland
and have the chance to meet Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First at the Disney Junior ‘Fun Spot.’
· Unlock Your Inner Disney Princess: D23 Expo attendees can unlock their inner princess by leaving an empowering message on a special Keys to the Kingdom gate.
· The Breadth of
: Fans will have the opportunity to check out
products for the whole family and engage in fun activities held throughout the day.
· Pixar Storytelling Comes to Life: Pixar films have delighted audiences for more than 20 years with memorable characters that have been brought to life in equally delightful product. Explore some of the newest products from everyone’s favorite Pixar films. Additionally, fans will be able to see the exciting new app from Disney–“Cars: Daredevil Garage”–that allows you to take your favorite Mattel diecast cars into the virtual world, using them to perform extreme stunts in crazy environments.
· Discover Disney’s Descendants
Expo attendees will get an exclusive look at the wicked world of fashion and toys inspired by Disney’s Descendants, the teenage progeny of Disney’s most infamous villains.
In addition to the exciting events and attractions offered in the Disney Consumer Products pavilion, the Disney Store shop at D23 Expo will offer an array of special products not yet available to the general public. Showcased throughout more than 3,000 sq. ft. of retail space, new collections and limited edition items will launch throughout the weekend.
Offering even more collectible merchandise, Disney Store will be launching the Disney 3D Print Studio at D23 Expo, offering fans the chance to personalize new figures including a Disney Mouseketeer, Star Wars stormtrooper and Marvel’s Iron Man, with their likeness through the use of facial-scanning kiosks. Marking the first foray into 3D printing by Disney Store, the figures sold at Expo will feature unique packaging with a special D23 Certificate of Authenticity.
Disney Publishing will take fans into the world of books, apps, and everything in between by showcasing how artists, storytelling and innovative content come together to create stories full of magic and adventure.
· Disney Storytelling Pop-Up Shop: Expo attendees are invited to take a magical journey into the world of storytelling featuring titles that span Disney’s fascinating history. Look behind the magic through Disney Publishing’s Disney Editions books that showcase a vast array of feature films, Disney Legends, and Imagineers, available for purchase at the Disney Store retail space.
· Discover the Magic of Learning with Disney Imagicademy: Dive into the world of technology-driven learning through apps designed to encourage children to learn by creating, doing, and making.
· Disney Publishing’s Digital Discovery Zone: Fans can immerse themselves in the exciting world of innovative storytelling through a collection of digital experiences that will engage the imagination of people of all ages.
· Whisker Haven Tales with the Palace Pets: Take a journey into a secret realm deep in a fairy tale land between the Disney Princess kingdoms called Animal Royal Kingdom of Whisker Haven, where the Palace Pets characters can meet up with their friends, play, and save the day.
: Coming this fall, the
characters will encourage girls to make wishes from the heart and find their inner star. At D23 EXPO, fans can see a sneak peek into their world, with exciting
giveaways being conducted throughout the weekend.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.