Cartoon Network is showcasing a full slate of licensing and retail partners for its top-rated series “Adventure Time” at this year’s Licensing Expo, taking place through Thursday in Las Vegas, Nev.
The program already boasts more than 50 domestic and 100 global licensees, anchors by its six master licenses–Jazwares for toys, D3Publisher for interactive, Penguin for publishing, Bioworld for apparel and accessories, Hallmark for stationery and paper goods and Warner Home Video for home video.
“As we enter this year’s Licensing Show, ‘Adventure Time’ has a tremendous amount of momentum behind it thanks to our strong partnerships and a well-rounded, all-ages consumer products program that is resonating with fans,” says Pete Yoder, vice president of consumer products, CNE North America. “We have fantastic news to share with our licensing and retail partners about what’s on deck for the brand, and look forward to successful meetings and continuing to build on this success.”
In addition to its core licensing partners CNE is collaborating with a range of other partners across all categories including:
- Apparel: Bentex/Dreamwave for swimwear for kids and adults; Bioworld for t-shirts and fashion tops for boys and girls, as well as bags, headwear and accessories for adults and kids; Buckle Down for seatbelt-fashioned belts, keychains and suspenders; Changes for boys’ and young men’s t-shirts; Mad Dog for sleepwear and underwear for kids; Mighty Fine for junior’s and tween t-shirts, knit tops and fleece; Underboss-Undergirl for junior’s and young men’s underwear, sleepwear and robes.
- Accessories: High IntenCity for jewelry, hair and novelty items; Hot Properties for magnets and key chains; Pan Oceanic for sunglasses; ?PS Brands/Planet Sox for hosiery for both kids and adults; Roxo for charm bracelets; and Xtreme Time for watches for kids and adults.
- Toys and games: In addition to Jazwares, CNE is adding Funko for collectible Pop! vinyl figures; USAopoly for Monopoly: Adventure Time Collector’s Edition, along with Memory: Adventure Time Challenge; and Brairpatch for an assortment of products.
- Publishing: Partner Penguin leads the publishing category, in addition to Boom! Studio for their Adventure Time comic book series and Abrams for the Adventure Time Encyclopedia, releasing this summer.
- Interactive: Along with D3Publisher for interactive games, meemo is on board for a variety of digital platforms.
- Costumes: Spirit Halloween will expand on its top-selling line, and Rubies will also create a new line for kids available this fall.
- Home Goods: York Wallcoverings, Northwest and Trends are creating wall decals and designs, throws and posters for “Adventure Time” fans of all ages.