The series will launch on CBeebies in the U.K. and on Sprout in the U.S. this summer. New additions for the brand's licensing program include:
· Fashion U.K. will develop a range of “Clangers” apparel for children including t-shirts, fashion tops, dresses, leggings and shorts.
· Dreamtex has come on board to develop “Clangers” homewares including duvet covers, curtains, towels, fleece blankets, rugs, beanbags and cushions.
· Inspired by the knitted style of the Clangers, a deal has been agreed with knitwear supplier Jo Y Jo which will make knitwear and knitted accessories for children including hats, scarves and gloves.
· Redan Publishing will include "Clangers" in its Fun to Learn magazines
Fun to Learn Favorites
Fun to Learn Friends
with workbooks, posters and covermounts.
· StoryToys will produce bespoke digital gaming and enhanced “Clangers” e-book apps for
“We are incredibly proud to announce this new raft of licensee partners joining the lineup of product deals for ‘Clangers,’” says Valerie Fry, director of licensing, Coolabi. “There is huge excitement about the show and these new agreements are the latest in a series of exciting deals.”
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.