Cartoon Network unveiled a lineup of new series for the upcoming season, as well as platform-specific original programming that will reach viewers wherever they watch whether it be television, smartphones, computers, tablets or other gaming devices.
- “The Tom and Jerry Show”–a reboot of the classic series produced by Warner Bros. Animation.
- “Be Cool Scooby-Doo!”–an all-new animated comedy series from Warner Bros. Animation featuring the familiar Scooby gang.
- “Wabbit–A Looney Tunes Production”–from Warner Bros. Animation, Bugs Bunny stars in an all-new series consisting of comedic shorts.
- “LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu”–continuing its partnership with The LEGO Group, Cartoon Network will re-introduce viewers to the world of Ninjago with half-hour animated specials in 2014 that will be followed by all-new episodes of the series in 2015.
- “Sonic Boom”–Sonic the Hedgehog’s first-ever CG-animated television series feature a new look for Sonic and his friends that will be supported by a video game release.
- “Beyraiderz”–Sho and his friends must uncover hidden BeyRaiderz stadiums so they can battle to bring the Beasts back and restore prosperity to the world.
- “Over the Garden Wall”–Cartoon Network's first event mini-series, an animated fantasy story about two brothers who are trapped in a mysterious world.
- “Clarence”–an original animated series about an optimistic boy who wants to do everything.
- “We Bare Bears”–a comedy about three bear siblings trying to assimilate into human society.
- “Numb Chucks”–Woodchuck brothers Dilweed and Fungus stumble upon an infomercial featuring the kung-fu video "The Way of the Chuck!" and become heros.
Original programming for digital platforms:
- “Angelo Rules”–in season two, Angelo continues to observe and then come up with elaborate strategies to wheedle, sweet-talk, con and work around any adversary.
- “Detentionaire”–framed for a major prank and punished with a full year of detention, high schooler Lee Ping sneaks out of detention to try to expose who was really behind the prank and avoid being caught by the school's principal Barrage.
- “Rocket Jo”–an inventor-adventurer trys to get his jet pack to function and send him flying in the air for good.