April 6, 2018
BWI is now representing the Channel 5 kids' TV series "Milkshake Monkey" as well as the new CBBC series "Eve."
In addition to taking on these two new brands, BWI has brokered a number of licensing partnerships including:
- Publisher Immediate has re-signed for three more years with the TV show "Woolly";
- Author and illustrator Caroline Jayne Church has launched new books and plush in the U.S. for her publishing brand Lovemeez. The book series is published by Scholastic and Kid Kreations is the brand's master toy licensee;
- TV presenter Kate Humble has secured distribution across the U.K. for her namesake beauty line, Humble, which includes bath, beauty and skin care products;
- A new line of Kate Humble homewares and gifting items will also be launching this fall;
- Immediate has launched a standalone magazine for "Swashbuckle," which will return for its third season on CBeebies this summer;
- New series "Nelly and Nora" will launch on CBeebies this spring with Little Punk already signed on for a line of products aimed at 6- to 9-year-olds;
- On the back of really strong DVD sales in the U.K., Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is expanding its licensing program in the U.K. with new publishing, gifting, toys and partyware.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.