The studio has launched its new series, "Sports Lab," which showcases a wide range of sports through the perspective of science.
Among the new sales for Breakthrough series include:
- A new season order of "Dino Dan" from Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific;
- True Branded Channel (Thailand) has picked up the preschool series "My Big Big Friend";
- China Syndication International (Taiwan) has taken the preschool series "The Adventures of Napkin Man";
- MediaCorp (Singapore) will also air "The Adventures of Napkin Man";
- B Channel (Indonesia) has signed on to broadcast "Zerby Derby";
- TVB (Hong Kong) has picked up "Think Big"; and
- MBC (South Korea) has bought "Zerby Derby" and "Dino Dan."
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.