Nelvana has partnered with Publics Group, Leomil Group and more to support the rebooted series in the region.
Sunrights, in partnership with Nelvana, has revealed a host of licensees in France for the animated series “Beyblade Burst.”
New licensing deals for the series include:
- Publics Group for back-to-school;
- D’Arpèje for wheeled sports;
- Sun City SASU for apparel and gifts;
- Les Livres du Dragon D’Or for publishing;
- Leomil Group for footwear; and
- Jeux Ravensburger for puzzles.
Additionally, Hasbro’s new line of tops will launch at all major retailers in the French market this fall. The toys will also include a digital component where players can scan their tops into the “Beyblade Burst” app to create a customized virtual collection of tops that they can use to battle with friends.
Sunrights also recently unveiled two new licensees for the animated series in Italy.