Nelvana has partnered with Publics Group, Leomil Group and more to support the rebooted series in the region.
New licensing deals for the series include:
- Publics Group for back-to-school;
- D’Arpèje for wheeled sports;
- Sun City SASU for apparel and gifts;
- Les Livres du Dragon D’Or for publishing;
- Leomil Group for footwear; and
- Jeux Ravensburger for puzzles.
Additionally, Hasbro’s new line of tops will launch at all major retailers in the French market this fall. The toys will also include a digital component where players can scan their tops into the “Beyblade Burst” app to create a customized virtual collection of tops that they can use to battle with friends.
Sunrights also recently unveiledtwo new licensees for the animated series in Italy.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.