Pizza Hut, Panasonic, Northern Rail and more are on board to promote Sony Pictures’ summer blockbuster.
EUROPE– Sony Pictures has teamed up with a slate of U.K. retailers and brands to support the cinematic release of Spider-Man: Homecoming, in theaters now, with U.K. activity supported by Brand & Deliver.
New campaign activity for the brand, which will run throughout the summer, includes:
- Spider-Man: Homecoming branding on Pizza Hut boxes and box toppers;
- On-pack promotions with Panasonic, including a retail partnership with Waitrose;
- Cinema, out-of-home, print and digital video promotion by Dell, with paid social and retail support at retailers John Lewis, Curry’s and PC World;
- Posters across Northern Rail stationers; and
- Print, digital display and retail promotion through loudspeaker manufacturer KEF.