Epic Rights and Perryscope Productions add new partners for the band worldwide.
Hot on the heels of sold out U.S. dates for their Rock or Bust world tour, legendary rockers AC/DC have added a number of new licensing partnerships around the world that extend the band’s global brand appeal.
Epic Rights and Perryscope Productions, the licensing and merchandising companies that represent AC/DC, are continuing to collaborate on expanding the brand’s associations through a number of merchandising and licensing agreements in emerging categories including:
- Energis for AC/DC High Voltage-branded electricity services;
- Husky Deutschland for refrigerators;
- Fabrica de Tequilas Finos for tequila;
- Fire Design for fire extinguishers;
- Four Seasons for electronics;
- Trick or Treat Studios for masks and costumes;
- Wish Factoryfor pet and automotive products;
- Warburn Estate for wine including Hells Bells Sauvignon Blanc and You Shook Me All Night Long Moscato; and
- Scandinavian Travel for luggage.
Additionally, Perryscope Productions and Epic Rights are continuing to expand the AC/DC program in key territories around the globe, signing a series of licensing partners throughout Europe, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand and Asia including:
- Tilibra Produtos for stationery in Brazil and Paraguay;
- Toxic for apparel in Mexico;
- Top Ten for apparel in South Korea;
- Boab Tree for a ready-to-drink bourbon and cola in Australia and New Zealand; and
- Bengy and Company for apparel in Italy.
“AC/DC is as vital and influential today as they were when they first hit the rock scene over 40 years ago,” says Lisa Streff, executive vice president, global licensing, Epic Rights. “Fans around the world are connecting with the band’s iconic artwork and tour logos for such unforgettable songs as 'Highway to Hell,' 'Back in Black' and 'High Voltage,' which is leading to the continued expansion of the brand into new territories.”
Finally, Epic Rights and Perryscope Productions have also secured additional licensees across multiple product categories, territories and all channels of distribution including Advanced Graphics, Angotti Designs (Rowdy Sprout), Aquarius Entertainment Merchandising, Be Ka San, Bioworld Merchandising, C&D Visionary, Chaser, C-Life Group, Creedence Holdings, Crup, EMP Merchandising, Fan Fave, FBI, Fifth Sun, Get Down Art, GL Dameck (Amplified), Hybrid, Impact, Junkfood Clothing, ICUP, Klang und Kleid GmbH, Legend Socks, Licensing Essentials, Liquid Blue, Low Frequency Records, Mad Engine, Made Worn, Metal Kids, Odd Sox, Philcos Enterprises, Picanova, Piticas, Plastic Head Music Distribution, Pyramid International (Pyramid Posters), Razamataz, Rockbites, Rockoff, Sahinler, Sicem, Sourpuss Clothing, Silver Buffalo, Stone Kid and TVM, among others.
“We are amazed and thrilled with how quickly we have been able to secure top notch licensing partners to develop a fresh new line of AC/DC branded services and merchandise,” says Norman Perry, president, Perryscope Productions. “We anticipate the high global demand for association with the AC/DC brand to continue throughout their world tour and as new partnerships and innovative services are introduced and as new merchandise becomes available to fans.”