Preschool series expands its reach by partnering with Play by Play Famosa, Toy Bags, Arluy and more.
Nottingham Forest, the licensing agent for “Super Wings” in Iberia, has secured a raft of new licensees for the children’s television series in the region.
New partners for the program include:
- Play by Play Famosa for plush;
- Heraclio Fournier for playing cards;
- Toy Bags for toy bags;
- Kids Licensing for watches and gift stationery;
- Feber for electric vehicles and foot to floors;
- Arluy for biscuits;
- Cabreiroá for mineral natural water;
- Creativos Educativos for live shows and meet and greets; and
- Jumpers for extruded snacks.
The new products are expected to debut this year in addition to a host of products other licensees will be releasing–including toys, puzzles, board games, arts and crafts, back-to-school, publishing, cosmetics and more.
“2017 is going to be the first great year for ‘Super Wings,’” says Laura García Ortega, commercial director, Nottingham Forest. “The success achieved in 2016 is just an advance of everything that is to come: an incredible second season, a strong presence on-air on CLAN and Panda Channel, important marketing actions and a very large range of products are point-of-sales.”