Isaac Morris, Simon & Schuster, Spirit Halloween and more on board to support the CG-animated program in the U.S.
Bagdasarian Productions has signed on 12 new, U.S.-based licensees for a host of new products based on its animated series “Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks.”
PGS Entertainment, the series’ licensing agent, brokered the deals.
New partners include:
- Simon & Schuster for publishing;
- Isaac Morris for apparel;
- Hand Craft for underwear;
- Betesh for bed linens;
- Franco Manufacturing for homewares;
- MZB for fashion accessories;
- CPS for gift and collectibles;
- Lil Anglers for fishing kits;
- Rhode Island Novelty for party goods;
- Cardinal for puzzles;
- Spirit Halloween for costumes; and
- Bare Tree Media for digital apps.
“As we build our roll-out plan, we are excited to be working with leading licensees in key categories,” says Guillaume Soutter, president, PGS Entertainment. “We have communicated to retailers a strong message of our commitment to build the best of products. Following a Toys ‘R’ Us exclusive, the brand expects to launch with all retailers in 2017.”
The new products will roll out across the U.S. next year.