The curated collection is available online through designers' e-commerce platforms starting today, with additional items launching in select [email protected] locations, an ongoing series of limited-time pop-up shops at select stores and on Nordstrom.com/POP beginning March 4.
Developed in partnership with Sarah Andelman, creative director, Colette, and graffiti artist André Saraiva, the new collection encapsulates Smiley's brand ethos of "take the time to smile." The limited-edition collection pays homage to artists, designers and creators who have spread positivity over the past 50 years.
The 50-plus designers featured in the Collector's Edition took inspiration from household fashion and lifestyle trends over the past five decades, with each piece layeringin an element of today's trends and contemporary styles. Spanning across multiple categories, the Collector's Edition's range of products includes:
- Fashion and accessories from Raf Simons, Palm Angels, Moschino and more
- Cult sport and street designers from Champion, Market, Eastpak, New Era and more
- Beauty edits from 212 by Carolina Herrera, Ciate and more
- Seasonal accessories from Havaianas, Vanessa Bruno and Vilebrequin
- Music and tech accessories from Happy Plugs and Casetify
- Home and design pieces from The Skateroom, Yellowpop and Seletti
"Over the last five decades, Smiley has collaborated with brands across all categories imaginable – from fashion to music, to design, accessories, travel and more – with the iconic smiley influencing culture every step of the way," says Nicolas Loufrani, chief executive officer, The Smiley Company. "The exclusive Collector's Edition showcases our commitment to continue to spread positivity and smiles within all facets of culture for the next 50 years and beyond."
A complete list of designers included in the Collector's Edition can be found at Smiley.com.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.