Named after Central Perk, the series' famous coffee house, the new line aims to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the show. Fans of the series will be able to grab whole bean and ground coffee bags in a medium or dark roast option. The line will also include a selection of special-edition tea bags.
In addition to the Central Perk coffee and tea products, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf will also launch limited-edition "Friends"-themed specialty beverages named after the show's beloved characters. Drinks for sale will include:
- The Joey (Mango Cold Brew Tea);
- The Monica (Midnight Mocha Cold Brew);
- The Rachel (Matcha Latte);
- The Ross (Classic Flat White) ;
- The Chandler (Caramel Coconut Latte) and
- The Phoebe (Cookies and Cream Ice Blended).
The “Friends” collaboration with The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf follows a similar partnership in the furniture space earlier this month.Pottery Barn announced
that it will begin selling furniture inspired by the show later this year.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.