from creating fashion,toys
and more to creatingface masks, hospital gowns,
and whatever else the front lines need to thrive.
As the pandemic continues, more companies are joining in on the fight.Licensing International
reported on the following new developments:
- Fanatics and the MLB have joined forces to create masks and gowns out of material originally designated for Major League Baseball jerseys;
- Crazy Aaron’s has stopped producing thinking putty, and will use its resources to create hand sanitizer;
- MGA Entertainment is helping source masks and medical supplies, in addition to using its Little Tikes factory to produce ventilator valves and goggles for hospitals, according to Forbes;
- Burberry will be fast-tracking the delivery of more than 100,000 surgical masks to the U.K. National Health Service; and
- Careismatic Brands donated $1 million worth of Dickies and Cherokee-branded scrubs to hospitals across the U.S.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.