Inspired by the theme of unity, the line offers more than 60 pieces of men’s and women’s apparel and accessories including varsity jackets, hoodies, rugbies, t-shirts, bathing suits and more.
Each item features a unique take on the Coca-Cola logo including a unique pattern by Kith that combines several of the drink brand’s international logos.
- The line also consists of styles from multi-brand partners including:
- Four new denim Chuck 70s that are each embroidered with Coke branding in Chinese, English, French or Russian, additions to the previously released line;
- A made-in-the-USA wool varsity jacket with chain-stitch embroidery on the front and back from Golden Bear;
- A new set of Oakley Frogskins with frosted transparent frames and reflective Prizm technology lenses;
- And a selection of striped crew socks inspired by Coke’s classic colors by Stance.
The Kith x Coca-Cola 2018 line is set to drop Aug. 17 at Kith shops and at 11 a.m. EST on Kith.com.