In support of its growth and business goals, ABG has strategically realigned key areas of its organizational structure, putting emphasis on four key regions, including the U.S. and Canada, LATAM, EMEA and APAC.
As part of this shift, ABG has also reorganized its Lifestyle and Entertainment Business units to support the recent infusion of new brands into its portfolio and its heightened focus on innovation in digital, e-commerce and brand experiences. The new executive positions are as follows:
- Jarrod Weber: Group President, Lifestyle and Chief Brand Officer;
- Natasha Fishman: Chief Communications Officer and Executive Vice President Marketing, Lifestyle;
- Adam Kronengold: Chief Digital Officer;
- Andy Lew: President, Lifestyle - APAC and EMEA;
- Marc Rosen: President, Entertainment;
- Patricia Canavan: Executive Vice President, Lifestyle – LATAM;
- Dana Carpenter: Executive Vice President, Entertainment – U.S. and Canada;
- Naushaba Moeen: Executive Vice President, Lifestyle - U.S. and Canada;
- David Sherman: Executive Vice President and Deputy General Counsel;
- Ron Zofnat: Executive Vice President, Entertainment – International;
- Bridgette Fitzpatrick: Senior Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Intellectual Property;
- Jovana Granzan: Senior Vice President, Operations; and
- Joe Rosenbaum: Senior Vice President, Human Resources.
"We are thrilled to elevate many talented individuals from within ABG and to welcome a few newcomers,” says Jamie Salter, chairman and chief executive officer, ABG. “We’ve hit the ground running in 2021 and are prioritizing expansion and positioning our leaders to help drive the success of our brands on the global and regional level.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.