This Halloween, Warner Bros. Consumer Products is introducing adult, children and even pet costumes for its top properties including DC Comics, The Hobbit, Godzilla and The Wizard of Oz.
Licensee Rubie's Costume Company has put together a full roster of offerings, including:
- DC Comics superhero costumes for kids, including a special super-villains line for girls;
- Adult collections featuring characters from "Batman: Arkham Origins" and the classic "Batman" TV series;
- Women's DC Comics superheroes caped dresses;
- A DC Super Friends collection for infants;
- A Godzilla inflatable costume;
- The Hobbit get-ups for both kids and adults, as well as realistic creature masks;
- A Horror Films collection featuring characters from classics such as A Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th, as well as Beetlejuice and Mrs. Voorhees disguises;
- A Wizard of Oz tutu collection for little girls; and
- Party décor candy holders featuring Batman and Superman.
Additionally, Rasta Imposta has created a set of Dumb and Dumber costumes for pets inspired by the duo's brightly colored party tuxes.