Loot Crate, McDonald’s, Lakai and others to release product and promotions this holiday season.
Sanrio has launched the first Hello Sanrio merchandise collection in select Sanrio stores throughout the U.S.
The initial product line features a variety of items including t-shirts, key rings, notebooks, clip-on plush and more featuring the company’s number of characters, as well as co-branded items from partners including:
- Loot Crate for a mystery gift crate subscription themed around Hello Sanrio;
- McDonald’s for a Happy Meal promotion, beginning Nov. 22, in the U.S. and Canada;
- Lakai Footwear for a collection of lace-up men’s skate shoes and apparel;
- Girl Skateboards for four collectible Hello Sanrio skate decks, tees and hoodies;
- JapanLA for a capsule collection of sportswear;
- Jujube for limited-edition, co-branded bags; and
- Loungefly for accessories including bags, wallets and coin bags.
Additionally, beginning Dec. 10, BoxLunch retail stores throughout the U.S. will feature a curated collection of apparel, accessories, homewares and gifts and will carry select items within the Hello Sanrio collection. The two companies will also host an in-store event at the Powell Street pop-up store in San Francisco, Calif., Dec. 9-10, that will include a first look at the Kawaii collection and photo opportunities with a Sanrio character.
The Hello Sanrio collection is now available in select Sanrio stores nationwide. A rollout of additional products at BoxLunch, Zumiez, JapanLA and Sanrio.com will continue throughout the holiday season. Select items from the range will also be available globally at select Sanrio stores.