Doug the Pug has signed new multi-year agreements with Bare Tree Media, Customized Personalized Products, Fathead, Inkology, Komar Kids and Mighty Mojo Toys. The four-legged pop culture sensation has more than 18 million followers across social media and more than one billion video views on Facebook.
“We’re so excited to be working with an ever-growing list of top-tier licensees to bring this playful brand to even more fans,” says Stacey Reiner, president, Remarkable Brands. “From his start on social media to his current status as a bona fide pop-culture sensation, Doug’s popularity continues to soar and his mission remains constant: to spread love and happiness. We are thrilled to be introducing a wealth of Doug merchandise that will make people smile and brighten their day.”
New Doug the Pug products heading to market include:
- Bare Tree Media – Digital content design and publishing within mobile and online applications such as messaging stickers, emojis, GIFs, and themes. (November 2020);
- Customizable Personalized Products – Personalized apparel and accessories (now available on Tv’s Toy Box, Amazon);
- Fathead – Wall décor (now available);
- Inkology – Journals and stationery sets (summer 2021);
- Komar Kids – Children’s sleepwear (spring/summer 2021); and
- Mighty Mojo Toys – Party-in-a-box, adhesive bandages, cloth face masks, pool floats,
t-shirts and matching t-shirts for pets and owners.
In addition, Doug the Pug will soon make the
“It’s been a very exciting year for Doug,” says Leslie Mosier, Doug’s “momager.” “We are excited about our new and continuing licensing partners, who all perfectly capture Doug’s winning personality with their whimsical and fun products.”
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.