Disney Consumer Products is fully stocked for Halloween with a wide array of Disney, Marvel and Star Wars character-inspired costumes and gear, available now at Disney Store and retailers across the U.S.
In addition to it popular classics, DCP is offering costumes from Sofia the First, Disney’s Planes and Star Wars for the first time this season.
“The rich storytelling of Disney, Marvel and Star Wars resonates with fans young and old, which is one of the reasons our costumes and products are popular year-round,” says Paul Gainer, executive vice president, Disney Retail. “Halloween is an especially fun time for fans as it allows them to bring their favorite characters to life with the quality and authenticity that only Disney can deliver to really make an impactful statement.”
In addition to costumes, DCP also has an assortment of products to help fans of all ages celebrate, including healthy snacks, trick-or-treat bags featuring a range of characters, Arm & Hammer Spinbrush toothbrushes featuring Spider-Man and The Avengers (for after trick-or-treating) and a Spooky Time tabletop assortment.
And to help families get in the Halloween spirit, Disney Stores are hosting Halloween Dress Rehearsals at locations nationwide on Oct. 18 and 19 where guests are encouraged to come dressed in their favorite Disney or Marvel character for crafts, treats and a costume parade.
DCP Halloween products are available at retailers nationwide including Toys ‘R’ Us, Target, Walmart, Kmart, Party City, Spirit, JCPenney, Disney Store and online. Highlights of this year’s costume lineup include:
- Sofia the First costume collection
- Doc McStuffins costume complete with fabric stethoscope
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates costume
- Ariel costume collection
- Disney Princess tutu costumes for a variety of Disney Princesses including Ariel, Rapunzel and Aurora
- Disney’s Frozen costume collections
- Marvel Spider-Man costume
- Marvel Iron Man 3 deluxe light-up costume
- Star Wars deluxe Snow Trooper costume
- Disney’s Planes costumes
- For Babies
- Disney Baby Prestige infant costumes featuring characters such as Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Mickey Mouse
- Newborn/infant Star Wars rompers and headpieces featuring characters such as Princess Leia to Chewbacca
- Disney Cuddly Costume bodysuits
For the Family-
- Oz collections
- Star Wars costume collection
- Monsters University costume collection
- Marvel Avengers character costume collection
- New this year is the Star Wars pet collection, a complete line of collars, leads, apparel and toys co-designed by Petco and Lucasfilm. The line is available in all Petco and Unleashed by Petco stores and online.