April 6, 2018
- Dirac will create apparel, bags, glassware, posters, headwear and gift items based on “Beastly,” “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” “Star Trek: The Next Generation,” “Star Trek: The Original Series,” “Cheers,” “The Twilight Zone,” “Weeds,” “Dexter,” “The Love Boat,” “Mighty Mouse” and “Dynasty.” These products will be available in Spain.
- Australia’s Jenolan Caves will introduce Klingon audio tours for its live cave tours.
- Platz will manufacture “Star Trek” model kits for Japan.
- Robe Factory will manufacture “Star Trek” robes for the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Somberbond will create “Mighty Mouse” loungewear and intimates for the U.K. and Ireland.
- Hertzano will make a “Wheel of Fortune” board game for Israel.
“The CBS portfolio is popular with fans of our entertainment brands all across the globe,” says Liz Kalodner, executive vice president and general manager of CBS Consumer Products. “These new agreements add to an international licensing program that has only grown stronger since the addition of the Showtime library to our roster.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.