The newest deals secured are with Kono Store for paintings reproduced on desk mats and Running Press, publishing Bob Ross for see-and-find books, advent calendars, meditation journals, fill-in “Happy Little Friendship” books and memory game books.
“The joy of Bob Ross continues to build deeper and deeper, transcending to an evergreen,” says Cynthia Modders, chief executive officer, Firefly Brand Management. “He’s the biggest little secret our industry has seen, quietly and humbly taking the world by storm in a very unassuming Bob Ross kind of way.”
Kono and Running Press join a long list of licensing partners including other recently signed worldwide deals with:
- Funko for figurines;
- Element for skateboards, polar fleece jackets, footwear, cut and crew apparel;
- Chunky Custard for die-cut puzzles;
- Abominable Toys for limited-edition 5"-8" vinyl figures of “Chomp” and limited-edition pins;
- Desperate Industries for tin signs;
- Mighty Jojo Toys for paper party goods, watches and pool floats;
- Fast Growing Trees for tree planting kits and planting kit accessories;
- Fathead for vinyl wall graphics, acrylic, glass, metal and wood wall hangings, bog heads, foam standees and lighted wall signs;
- The Chivery for rare, collectible limited-edition gold and silver coins and unlimited bronze coins;
- Oh Deer Limited for stationery;
- Smart Pop (Ben Bella Books) for Bob Ross’s Night Before Christmas Book;
- Osiris for Bob Ross diamond paintings;
- Meredith Premium Publishing for Bob Ross Magazine;
- Mad Engine for boxer short and sock packages;
- Crocs for Jibbitz shoes;
- Good Luck Sock for socks and underwear; and
- Universe Publishing (Rizzoli International) for books.
“Every time we turn around, there are additional requests from more and more Bob Ross fans,” says
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.