CBS Consumer Products has announced a slew of new Star Trek products set to hit retail over the next year, ranging from USB drives to board games.
“Excitement for all things Star Trek is reaching incredible heights this year,” says Liz Kalodner, executive vice president and general manager, CBS Consumer Products. “Reflecting this fan fervor, we’re thrilled to work with this new slate of licensees to bring unique twists to many everyday products.”
Upcoming Star Trek products include:
- Underground Toys is planning a line of gifting items including a talking bottle opener, projection pens, mini-key ring torches, tinned candies, limited edition watches and alarm, wall and 3D clocks;
- Mimoco will release the Star Trek X Mimobot Series of branded USB drives that come preloaded with exclusive Star Trek content;
- QMx will expand its line of classic Star Trek products with new ship replicas, prop replicas, set props, iPhone chargers, stickers, plush, lithograph posters and other novelty items in the U.S.;
- Eugene Textiles will manufacture Star Trek fabrics for the U.S.;
- Jumpin Jammerz will release adult Star Trek footed pajamas for fans in the U.S. and Canada;
- Robe Factory will expand to include Star Trek: The Original Series socks, underwear and two-piece cotton pajamas. Star Trek: The Next Generation two-piece cotton pajamas are also in development; and
- Mayfair Games has created a co-branded Star Trek and Settlers of Catan board game, available in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.