License Global has launched Brand XT, a new special report focused on the latest in marketing campaigns, creative collaborations and brand extensions.
The report aims to provide companies with inspiration to expand their brands through deep dives into partnerships and activities, insights into how some of the world's biggest brands positioned themselves through iconic campaigns and share valuable insights into future trends from those in the know.
In the first issue of Brand XT, License Global covers the following:
- The Brands that Leveraged Position to Do Good;
- The Corona Beer Story;
- The Last Great Conundrum: Influencers;
- Global Map of Consumer Spending;
- LVMH: Breaking New Ground with High Concept Collabs;
- Levi Strauss on the Power of Brand Positioning; and
- The Class of 2020: Adidas Explains How to Create a Brand Collective.