Humanitarian organization grows with apparel, disaster preparedness products, safety kits and more.
New partners for the U.S.-based humanitarian organization include:
- LifeStraw for branded portable water filtration products;
- Hydro-Photon for a UV water purifier;
- Penn-Plax for pet first aid, disaster relief and outdoor safety kits;
- 2253 Apparel for adult apparel and accessories; and
- 360° Student Travel by Westcoast Connection for emergency preparedness training and community service initiatives.
Furthermore, the new Red Cross merchandise will feature new branded packaging, which was developed to help consumers easily identify the Red Cross name and the products recommended to have on hand in case of emergency.
“These five new licensees are just the beginning of the exciting brand licensing program we are implementing across the categories of health, safety, emergency preparedness, and lifestyle consumer products,” says Stu Seltzer, president, Seltzer Licensing Group.
Many of the new Red Cross products will be available in retailers and online in time for National Preparedness Month this September.
“We are delighted to include these new licensees as brand licensing partners,” says Steve Glockenmeier, vice president, preparedness, health and safety services, Red Cross. “Their
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.