Breitling, Belstaff, Royal Mint are on board to help celebrate the military division’s centennial year.
EUROPE–IMG has secured with a slate of partners to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Royal Air Force.
Current licensees on board for the RAF100 celebrations include:
- Breitling for watches
- Royal Mail for stamps
- Belstaff for aviator jackets
- Royal Mint for commemorative coins
- Westminster Collection for commemorative coins
- Carlton Books for a coffee table book
- William Edwards for chinaware
- Ulster Weavers for tea towels and canvas bags
- Hornby Hobbies for toy models
- Portoflio Group for stationery and souvenirs
- Global Trotter for aviation-inspired luggage
“We are delighted to see the RAF100 licensing program come to life in the form of this extensive and diverse range of quality products,” says Tim Smith, licensing director, IMG. “Each is meticulously designed to celebrate and share the RAF’s rich heritage and achievements, as well as to raise awareness and inspire the next generation as the RAF enters its second century.”