Those among the chosen designers promoting the strength and capability of girls around the world include Kacey Musgraves, Hilary Duff, Sia, Iman, Meghan Trainor, Michelle Williams, Paris Jackson, Sophia Bush, Bellamy Young and more.
“This International Day of the Girl, I’m proud to team up with CARE and Care Bears to celebrate women and shine a light on all that we can achieve when we raise our voices and demand change,” says Sophia Bush.
“Our work in CARE is rooted in the understanding that women and girls are the key to lifting families and communities out of poverty, which is why International Day of the Girl is such an important moment,” says Michelle Nunn, president and chief executive officer, CARE.
“Care Bears remind people that sharing means caring, and through this International
Celebrity-designed bears include:
- Alexandra Daddario, Safety Bear;
- Ashlee Simpson, Equality Bear;
- Bellamy Young, Women In Agriculture Bear;
- Bianca Lawson, Heart Chakra Bear;
- Haylie Duff, Girl Power Bear;
- Hilary Duff, Clean Water Bear;
- Holland Roden, Refugee Bear;
- Iman, Diversity Bear;
- Kacey Musgraves, Earth Magic Bear;
- Katharine McPhee, Give Girls a Voice Bear;
- Meghan Trainor, Youth Are The Future Bear;
- Michelle Williams, Health For All Bear;
- Paisley Family (Brad, Kimberly, Jasper and Huck), World Hunger Bear;
- Paris Jackson, Global Feminist Bear;
- Sia, Youth Empowerment Bear;
- Skai Jackson, Climate Justice Bear;
- Sophia Bush, Justice Bear;
- Sunnyside Up Cast, WASH Bear and
- Zac Posen, Living Blue Bear.
Each one-of-a-kind collectible resin bear will be auctioned on eBayin aid of CARE and its fight against global poverty through the empowerment of women and girls.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.