Insight Editions has announced their fall 2020 collection of “Harry Potter” books.
The collection includes coloring books, prop books and holiday books. New titles include:
- A deluxe and detailed “Pop-Up Guide to Diagon Alley and Beyond”.
- “The Broom Collection,” a compendium of the accessories of the students and staff of Hogwarts.
- “Coloring Wizardry” - a detailed coloring book depicting scenes from the films.
- “Christmas at Hogwarts: Magical Movie Moment” - a celebration of the holidays at the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
- “Travel Magic” - a portfolio with more than a dozen reproductions of props from the films, including Harry’s Hogwarts Acceptance letter, Platform 9 ¾ ticket, Chocolate Frog box and more.
- Guided Journals inspired by each Hogwarts house.
The deal extends the “Harry Potter” brand which was recently leveraged for a partnership with handbag designer Vera Bradley.