Esquire has unveiled its 2020 edition of the Esquire Edit.
Designed in partnership with the Esquire team, the Edit is a capsule collection of special-edition wardrobe staples, made in collaboration with nine of the best brands in menswear. It is managed by IMG on behalf of Esquire.
The exclusive range consists of:
- T-Shirt by Esquire x Sunspel;
- Socks by Esquire x The Workers Club;
- Holdall by Esquire x Bennett Winch;
- Trainers by Esquire x CQP;
- Sunglasses by Esquire x Cubitts;
- Shirt by Esquire x The Workers Club;
- Cardigan by Esquire x Universal Works;
- Sweatshirt by Esquire x Sunspel;
- Chore Jacket by Esquire x Oliver Spencer;
- Overcoat by Esquire x Mackintosh;
- Tote Bag by Esquire x Bennett Winch; and
- Chinos by Esquire x Spoke.
The Esquire Edit is available to buy via esquire.com/UK, and the brands’ respective stores and websites. The launch coincides with the beginning of the virtual Esquire Townhouse @ Your House with Breitling, which is taking place between Oct. 15-17.
“I’m thrilled to welcome such luminaries as Oliver Spencer, Universal Works and Mackintosh into the 2020 edition of the Esquire Edit,” says Charlie Teasdale, style director, Esquire U.K. “Year on year the collection feels richer and richer, and the global brands we proudly call partners are a testament to the authenticity and appeal of the project. The collection itself is better than ever before, too, which is especially impressive given the many unseen challenges the fashion industry has faced this year. That we could create such a comprehensive, covetable collection is fantastic and I can’t wait to see how the Esquire Edit develops in the future.”