Catch up on all the news from the highly successful Brand Licensing Europe Expo with the BLE Show Dailies, now available in digital form on the License! Global website.
This year’s show, which took place Oct. 16-18 at London’s Olympia exhibition hall, boasted the highest number of attendees and exhibitors in BLE’s 14-year history, which translated into a host of new partnerships, new brand launches and new products.
All the top news from Europe’s biggest licensing event is in License! Global’s Show Dailies, including:
- Pink Chillies named most promising new brand in the third annual License! This challenge;
- Disney plans for 2013’s Monster, Inc. film releases;
- Hasbro renews the Tonka brand;
- Saban adds Digimon and Popples to its roster;
- Looney Tunes gets its first master toy partner in 10 years;
- Mind Candy’s Moshi Monsters continue to expand with new global agents;
- Penguin Children’s increases its focus on IP acquisitions;
- Turner CN Enterprises signs on to rep the new “Fraggle Rock” spin-off series “Doozers.”