Emoticon brand teams for apparel, food, beauty products, stationery and more ahead of its 45th anniversary.
New branded merchandise includes:
- Camilla Elphick for women’s footwear;
- AZNAR Innova for sleepwear;
- Body Rags for apparel and accessories;
- Cheeky for kids and teenage apparel;
- Stone Kids for women’s apparel;
- Orchestra for babywear;
- LPP for kids and adults apparel;
- Poetic Gem for t-shirts;
- SpreadShirt for customized apparel;
- De Facto for women’s apparel;
- Cotton On for women’s apparel;
- Strategic Partners for scrubs;
- Incidence for toiletry and beauty bags and mugs;
- Fire Design for fire extinguishers;
- House of Trendz for gifts, storage boxes, stickers and signs;
- Hillman for pet accessories;
- Anthaix for back-to-school bags and stationery;
- Franco Cosimo Panini for bags, gifts, mugs and headphones;
- Verlag Dominique for greeting cards;
- Editions Cely for greeting cards;
- Marpimar for greeting cards; gift wrap and gift bags;
- Multiprint for stamps;
- Buffalo Grill for promotional items;
- Baeckens Books for publishing;
- Dragon d’Or for publishing;
- Admiranda for beauty and bodycare products;
- Beverages L’Abeille for juices;
- Compagnie Patissiere for tartlettes;
- Fruselva for pure juices and smoothies;
- Hellema for biscuits;
- Lutti for jelly sweets;
- Zaini for chocolate eggs;
- Witors for chocolate Easter eggs;
- Sevenday for cereal; and
- Rolland R+R for ice cream.
Additionally, new partnerships for the brand’s 45th anniversary include Palladium for festival boots and Pretty Green for a men’s capsule collection.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.