April 6, 2018
United Colors of Benetton’s collection of Gorjuss nightwear, underwear, swimwear, beach towels and accessories is rolling out now in Undercolors stores worldwide. The retailer is also carrying a selection of Santoro gifts and stationary to complement the line.
Other new additions to the Gorjuss roster this year include:
- Adalberto Estampados for bedding, towels and accessories in Spain and Portugal set to hit shelves later this year;
- A new range of candles, reed diffusers, fragranced ceramic cameos and scented drawer liners from home fragrance licensee Ashleigh & Burwood;
- Aurora World previewed its upcoming range of special edition Gorjuss cloth dolls;
- Ceanothe is highlighting its new Gorjuss photo albums;
- Design Objects has created a line of papercraft products;
- Mar-Mar is planning a back-to-school line; Bothy Threads has released six new cross stitch kits; and
- Libesa’s new back-to-school collection is now on sale in Chili featuring sketchbooks, folders and box files.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.