April 6, 2018
New deals include:
- Artgroup 1921 has signed on as the back-to-school licensee in Spain, Portugal and Andorra for Santoro’s newest brand Kori Kumi;
- Mar-Mar D.O.O. has signed on to create back-to-school stationery that will launch in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Croatia and Kosovo later this year;
- Gut Distribution has released a new line of Mirabelle-branded agendas in Italy;
- Comercial Mercera Moran is planning a line of Gorjuss-branded embroidered patches and printed ribbons in Spain and Portugal; and
- Minoas Publications has released a Greek version of Walker Books' My Secret Place: A Gorjuss Guided Journal in the U.K., the U.S., Greece and Cyprus.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.