New partners include:
- Designworks for apparel;
- Hinkler for stationery;
- MJM Australia for puzzles and games;
- Scholastic Australia for publishing;
- Golf Clearance Outlet for branded golf accessories;
- The Entertainment Store for live entertainment;
- The Cheesecake Shop for emoji-branded cakes; and
- PPQ for personalized emoji car license plates in Queensland.
“More than six billion emoji icons are sent daily via social media and other digital platforms,” says Alan Schauder, managing director, Merchantwise. “This is the new universal language that is embraced by people of every age, gender and nationality. Whether you laugh, cry, blush or wink, there is an emoji product for everyone. We have been blown away by the success of emoji The Iconic brand to date in Australia and New Zealand and are delighted to have added strong new partners to the Emoji Family.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.