Santoro London continues to grow the global licensing programs for its art brands Mirabelle and Kori Kumi.
New deals include:
- Bagmovil has released a line of universal tablet cases and Samsung Galaxy S5 hard cases in Spain featuring the Mirabelle brand artwork "If Only" and "All for Love."
- Italian licensee Gut Distribution recently launched a new line of Eclectic back-to-school stationery items including diaries, exercise books, folders and ring binders featuring designs such as “Scottie Dogs,” “Night Time Owls” and Cats in Bowties.”
- A new line of Mirabelle quilting fabrics from U.S. licensee Cranston's was pre-launched in Texas last month. The collection is now available for pre-order.
- Distribuidora Dos (Busquets) has been appointed as a new distributor for Kori Kumigreetings cards in Spain and Portugal.
- Proburo has released a new Mirabelle back-to-school collection in Russia and the CIS featuring bags in a variety of coordinating fabrics, stationery and art sets.